custom youth basketball jerseys - cheap jerseys
SCOR organizes all the processes in a supply chain into six groups:
- Plan: Decide what to make, when to make it, and where to make it.
- Source: Buy the things that you need to make your products.
- Make: Manufacture your products.
- Deliver: Sell your products and get them to your customers.
- Return: Take products back when they’re defective or need to be recycled.
- Enable: Do everything else that is important for making a supply chain work but that doesn’t fit into one of the other groups.
The SCOR model defines the five key performance attributes of a supply chain:
- Reliability: Whether the supply chain can fill customer orders.
- Responsiveness: How long it takes to fill orders.
- Agility: How well the supply chain responds to changes.
- Costs: How much it costs to operate the supply chain.
- Asset management efficiency: How well the supply chain uses the assets it has.
Each attribute includes metrics that allow you to benchmark supply chain performance and track improvements over time.